It takes you 8 minutes to create an Office 365 tenant for testing purposes.
Here is how you can do it.
- First create an Office 365 trial tenant as described in my blog post https://ranari.com/2019/03/12/how-to-create-an-office-365-trial-tenant/
- Browse to the Office 365 Admin Center at https://admin.microsoft.com
- Go to the Billing > Subscriptions page.
- Search for your preferred Dynamics 365 suite, in our case Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Plan, and select Start free trial:
- Confirm your order. You do not need a credit card.
- Go to the Billing > Subscriptions page to confirm that the Dynamics 365 subscription has been added:
- You need to assign the Dynamics 365 license to your users.
- In the O365 Admin Center go to Users > Active users.
- Select the user(s) and click Edit next to Product licenses.
- Enable the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Plan licenses and click Save.